Connector for Microsoft Operations Manager
Per the March 2007 release of AppManager Connector for Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) this feature has been implemented.
Release notes from Connector Read Me.
This version of AppManager Connector for Microsoft Operations Manager includes the following features:
- Forward AppManager events that meet your specified criteria to MOM, where you can view and respond to these events as alerts in a MOM Operator Console
- Forward MOM alerts that meet your specified criteria to AppManager, where you can view and respond to these alerts as events in an AppManager Operator Console
- Synchronize the status of forwarded events and alerts so that:
- Either an AppManager or a MOM operator can view and respond to (change the status of) forwarded events and alerts
- The AppManager and MOM repository databases are up-to-date and reflect the current event status
- The AppManager Connector for MOM supports MOM 2005 and 2005 SP1 and integrates with the Microsoft Connector Framework (MCF) to provide MOM alert information to the AppManager Connector for MOM.
- Filter MOM alerts forwarded to AppManager, based on MOM source
- Enhance filtering for forwarding AppManager events to MOM