How do I generate a report that displays the Operating System and Service Pack version on all the computer accounts?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
In order to generate a report that displays the Operating System (OS) and Service Pack (SP) version on all computers in a Windows 2000 managed domain, a custom report must be created. To create a custom report the following steps must be performed:
- Launch the Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) Reporting Tool.
- Select Enter Design Mode from the'File' menu.
- Select the Query tab and select Create query using wizard.
- Select Tables: COMPUTERS from the drop down list.
- In the 'Available Fields:' column select McsNameValue, OperatignSystem, McsServicePackNum and McsAvailable.
- Click the right arrow ( >).
- Click Next | Next and Finish.
Before performing the above steps you must run an Import to gather Resource information from the managed domains.
Creation and troubleshooting custom reports is beyond the scope of NetIQ Technical Support. The above information is provided as-is.