Directory and Resource Administrator 6.50
How can I give a user the ability to administer the Directory and Resource Administrator security model?
A user can be added to the Built-in Security Assistant Admin group.Â Membership in this group makes the account a part of the Built-in Security ActiveView which gives the user the ability to define ActiveViews, Assistant Admins and Roles.Â To add a user to the Built-in Security Assistant Admin ActiveView, please follow the following steps:
- Launch theÂ DRA MMC logged in as a Built-in Admin account.
- Expand the ActiveView Management Node and then expand Collections.
- Select Assistant Admin Groups in the left node and then highlight Built-in Security in the right pane.
- Select Add Members in the bottom left hand pane.
- Select A specific user and specify a user under Rule Description.
- Click Next.
- Type in a name for the new rule and clickÂ Finish.
The specified user account will now be able to administer the DRA security model from within the DRA MMC.