What does Exchange migrator synchronize during a public folder synchronization?
Exchange Migrator 1.x
Exchange Migrator 2.x
Exchange Migrator does the following for Public Folder Migrations/Synchronization:
- Moves existing or newly created messages in either direction.
- Does not propagate deletes.
- If a message is deleted from one side, the synchronization process will recreate the deleted message on the other.
- To remove a message for good, it must be removed from both sides.
- Does not propagate modifications within documents.