NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator 8.x
NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator allows end users, who are memebers of a DRA Manged Domain, to update certain properties of thier own AD Account. DRA Can be configured to allow the end users to also update thier mailbox properties.
In order to allow users to update their Exchange mailbox properties create the ActiveView as follows:
- Select the ActiveVeiw management code and click New.
- Specify the name of the ActiveView and click Finish.
- In the Select Objects screen select Custom and Next.
- Select Include and next
- Select Self (Assistant Admin given power over their own user account)
- Click Next and and click Finish.
- In the What do you want to do next? dialog box select Add Assistant Admins
- Select Add Groups
- Select the Domain Users group and click OK, click Next
- Then select Add Roles
- Select Builtin Self Role and click Next
- Click Finish
- Highlight the ActiveView just created and select the Assistant Admin tab
- Select the Assistant Admin Rule and click Add Powers Add any Exchange powers that you wish the users to have over their own mailbox.
The end user must connect to a DRA Server with the Exchange Managment Policy Enabled, in order to manage mailbox properties.
Formerly known as NETIQKB7641