Exchange Migrator 1.x
Exchange Migrator 2.x
After migrating with Exchange Migrator (EM) the target object does not have the SMTP address that was specified in the EM settings.
This is caused by the Recipient Update Service (RUS) overwriting the settings specified in Exchange Migrator.
To resolve please refer to the following:
- Go in to the 'Exchange 2000 System manager' and expand 'Recipients'.
- Click Recipient Update Service for the domain, not for the Enterprise.
- Delete the Recipient Update Service for the domain.
- Right-click Recipient Update Service and click New | Recipient Update Service.
- Create a new 'Recipient Update Service' for the domain.
- Once the 'Recipient Update Service' for the domain is created, right-click on it and select 'Rebuild'.
- Select 'Update Now'.