NetIQ AppManager 5.x
NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
NetIQ AppManager Chart Console
More data is in the Data Table than shows in the Chart Console.
Data is not available when the preference is set to X number of days.
Chart Console does not display data.
After changing the Data Preferences to a higher number of days to be kept in the Data table, the current data streams retain the old default value, while new data streams adopt the new setting.
To change older data streams to retain data for the new setting:
- In the Operator Console, click the Graph Data pane.
- Highlight the data streams that show the old Max Days value.
- Right-click the highlighted Data Streams and select Properties.
- Change the Maximum Days value to match the new Global Preferences for Data value.
- Wait until enough data has accumulated in the Data table. Setting the preference to X days does not automatically give X days of data in the Chart Console. The scripts must be given enough time to generate new data into the Data Table up to the number of days now set.
To change the Chart Console's default point display:
- In the Chart Console, click File > Preferences.
- Increase the Fetch no more than XX points to no higher than 5000.
The preferences in the Chart Console are set to show 2000 points by default. The 2000 point default has been met and therefore more days' worth of data are not displayed.
Increasing the number of points to return to the Chart Console can adversely affect its performance. Use caution when changing this setting.