How do I print a report of all the event and performance processing rules?
Security Manager 4.X
To generate a report of all of the event processing rules and performance processing rules in each processing rule group:
- Launch the 'Development Console'.
- Expand 'Security Manager Development Console' in the left pane.
- Expand 'Processing Rule Groups' in the left pane.
- In the left pane, click the processing rule group with properties you want to view. The processing rule group properties will appear in the right pane.
- Click Expand/Collapse all subprocessing rule groups from the toolbar.
- Click Print in the right pane.
If you have expanded all child processing rule groups and processing rules within a 'processing rule group' in the right pane, the resulting printed report may be prohibitive in length. If you wish to print a report for all rules in a processing rule group, select the lowest level child processing rule group in the left pane and expand and print the report in the right pane.