How do I change the 'Last Logon by Account' report to show the 'Full Name' for user accounts in an NT4 domain?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Logged in as a user account with the minimum powers Built-in Reporting, Launch the Directory and Resource Administrator Reporting application and perform the following steps:
- Choose whether or not you wish to perform an import.
- Expand Users Accounts, under the Reports tree.
- Select and open the report Last Logon by Account.
- With the report open, click on the pencil/blue triangle icon and choose Enter Access design mode.
- Verify that the first column of the Detail pane shows the property samAccountName. Right-click this property and select Properties.
- Click the Control Source field, it currently has the value samAccountName. Using the drop down arrow, select Full Name or any other parameter you would like to display in this column.
- Click the Print Preview icon to view the results of the change.
- Save the changes to the report when prompted.
Note: You may want to change the column title in the report as well. Click the field that is currently labeled User Account Name in the PageHeader section. Change the title to reflect something appropriate for the column information.