Directory and Resource Administrator will run an Accounts Cache refresh for each managed domain and its trusted domains, on a set schedule. This is needed to update DRA's internal cache of the Live AD details.
To prevent Directory and Resource Administrator from refreshing a domain, please perform the following steps on the Administration server:
- Launch the Directory and Resource Administrator Delgation and Configuration logged in as a DRA Assitant Admin with DRA Configuration powers.
- Expand the Configuration node and select Managed and trusted domains.
- In the top right pane, select the managed domain.
- In the bottom right pane, double click on the domain that needs to be ignored. This will bring up the property page for the trusted domain.
- Select the Schedule tab.
- Click the checkbox to enable Omit account cache refresh for this domain, and click OK.
The domain will now be listed with a red X through the domain, and the status will be set to 'omitted for accounts cache refresh'.