Directory and Resource Administrator 6.40
How do I install the Directory and Resource Administrator Reporting Tool on a workstation machine?
To install the Directory and Resource Administrator Reporting Tool on a workstation machine,Â perform the following:
- Launch setup.exe.
- On the Welcome page, select Begin Setup.
- Select Add/Remove.
- Select Custom and click Next.
- Click on the Administration server node and select Entire feature will be unavailable.
- Expand the User interfaces node and click on DRA/ExA Reporting. Select Will be installed on local hard drive and click Next.
- Continue with installation wizard.
To view and print reports, you must have, at a minimum, the Built-in Reporting role.