Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 8.x
How do I determine if we are out of license compliance?
What is counted toward licensing in DRA?
What does DRA count toward licensing?
How is DRA licensed?
What objects are counted toward licensing in DRA?
Event 14628 in the application log on the DRA server
To determine license compliance, Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) counts the total number of the following user objects in all managed domains and managed servers:
- Enabled (Active) Users accounts
- User Accounts in hidden Organizational Units
- Disabled User accounts
- Service Accounts
- Resource Accounts
- InetOrgPerson objects (DRA 8.0 SP1 and later)
You have two ways to determine the total number of user accounts in each managed domain and managed server.
- Review any events with ID number 14628 in the application log on the DRA server. DRA writes an event for each managed domain and managed server during startup or an Accounts Cache Refresh.
- Perform the following steps:
- Launch the DRA MMC and log in as a Built-in Admin.
- Select My ActiveViews|All my managed objects|User views.
- Leaving the search criteria field blank, click the Search button. The User view details pane displays the total number of user objects in all managed domains and managed servers.