NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
NetIQ AppManager Operator Console
NetIQ AppManager Knowledge Script Group (KSG)
If the Knowledge Script Group job Properties are no longer accessible, the jobs must be stopped and recreated. Please follow these instructions to start a new job.
- Stop the Knowledge Script jobs in the Jobs panel (It can also be deleted at this time)
- Re-drop the Knowledge script group on the servers and you should then be able to access the properties
- This will create new job ID numbers but you will be able to get full functionality from the jobs
The old job may be deleted to avoid confusion between the old and new jobs on the server.
To access the properties of a Knowledge script or Knowledge Script Group that is already running:
- Select the job or group job from the Jobs pane.
- Select 'List' from the toolbar options and then 'Properties' (ALT + ENTER may also be used).
- This will allow you to modify the properties for an existing jobs.
Once the properties have been modified the job will restart and apply your changes.