NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
NetIQ AppManager Chart Console
NetIQ AppManager Report Agent
How do I get reports/charts to include the process names that correspond to a data point when using knowledge scripts such as NT_TopMemoryProcs?
To export graph data:
- Open AppManager Operator Console.
- In the List Pane, select Graph Data.
- Select the appropriate Graph Data Stream.
- Drag and drop the Graph Data Stream to the Graph Pane.
- In the Create Graph window, make the necessary adjustments.
- Click OK. This will create a graph.
- Right-click on the graph and selectExport Graph.
- In the File Name field, type a name for the exported data.
- Select the appropriate file type: ChartFX (.chf) or Comma Delimited (.csv).
- Click Save.
NOTE: The ChartFX file may be viewed by the AppManager Console; the Comma Delimited file may be easily displayed and manipulated within an application such as Microsoft Excel.