What are the available powers for delegation in Directory and Resource Administrator?
Is there a list documenting powers that are available in Directory and Resource Administrator?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) provides a report that lists the available powers. The steps below describe how to view or print the Power Details report.
- Launch the DRA Reporting tool logged in as a user account with minimum Built-in Reporting
- Click No if the reporting tool asks if you wish to perform an import.
- In the left pane of the reporting tool, locate and expand the container ActiveViews.
- Select the report titled Power Details.
- In the lower right corner or the screen, click View to display this report of powers.
A list and description of the built-in powers for delegation specifically for DRA 7.5 is also available in the attached file:
The list of powers is included in the documentation for DRA, which is installed automatically with the server component and user interfaces. The default location for the Power_Details.html file is the C:\Program Files/NetIQ/DRA/Documentation directory.
Note: There are a total of 285 built-in powers in DRA 7.5.