NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
NetIQ AppManager Operator Console
To limit a group of uses to a specific custom view:
- Open AppManager Operator Console.
- Go to Extensions | Security Manager.
- Expand AppManager Roles.
- Select the desired role or create a new role.
- Switch to the Views tab.
NOTE: The Administrator role does not have the Views tab as it has access to all Views.
- Select Role Has Access To Only Selected Views.
- Select or deselect the appropriate custom views under Discovered AppManager Views.
- Click Apply.