How can Directory and Resource Administrator be installed to a drive other than the C: drive
In order to install DRA server or web components to a location other than the default, please perform the following steps:
- Launch the DRA installation program.
- Select the Begin Setup option.
- Click Next to continue the installation.
- Select the products you want to install.
- Click the Custom button.
- Click the Browse button to select the desired location.
The Browse option will not be available if the installation program detects a previously installed version of Directory and Resource Administrator.