Unable to add the secondary server. The primary server primary_server_name could not add the secondary server secondary_server_name.
The MMS ID on the secondary does not match this primary DRA server.
Error: 'The MMS ID on the secondary does not match this primary DRA server.' When Adding a Secondary DRA Server to a Multi-Master Set
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you back up the registry before making modifications to it. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require re-installation of Windows or DRA Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Launch Regedit on the secondary Administration server that you want to add to the MMS.
- Edit the MMSID value under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mission Critical Software\OnePoint\Administration\Data\Modules\ServerConfiguration and clear the value.
- Click OK.
- Stop and restart the NetIQ Administration service on the secondary server.
- While connected to the primary DRA server, add the secondary server to the list of secondaries.
- If the secondary DRA server was once a member of a MMS but was removed due to unavailable.
- The DRA server has been uninstalled from the secondary server but the registry entries were not removed.