When attempting to stop the AMAdmin_AppManagerUninstall knowledge script on more than 30 AppManager Managed Clients, the job stays in a Pending Stop status.
Jobs stuck in a pending state will need to be cleaned up manually.
To clear the Jobs in a Running or Pending Stop state:
- Verify the connectivity between the AppManager Management Server and the AppManager ManagedClients in question. (See notes below)
- Cold start the NetIQ AppManager Management Server Service.
- Cold start the NetIQ AppManager Client Resource Monitor Service.
To test connectivity between the AppManager Management Server and the target AppManager Managed Client:
- Start the AppManager Operator Console.
- Go to Extensions | NetIQctrl.
- Type: trip <mc_host> netiqmc <ms_host>
mc_host is the hostname of the Managed Client
ms_host is the hostname of the Management Server
Press Enter. This should return five lines; none of these lines should have a zero.