Exchange Migrator 1.x
Exchange Migrator 2.x
Error: 'Exception caught in workflow engine. Attempting to continue.'
You may notice some of the following during the mailbox migration:
- Most mailboxes are migrated successfully with data.
- The mailboxes that fail actually have the mailbox object created on the target, but there is no data.
- When migrating mailboxes you receive the following errors in the EMApplog for some of the mailboxes:
- 2001-04-28 13:20:41---(16908) Updating the properties of migrated objects. Attempting to continue [VALUE='TranslateProps'][HR=0x00000001]
- 2001-04-28 13:20:53***(18751) Exception caught in workflow engine. Attempting to continue [VALUE='TranslateProps'][HR=0x00000001]
- 2001-04-28 13:21:10***(22965) Exception caught in workflow engine. Attempting to continue [VALUE='UpdateLoop'][HR=0x00000001]
- 2001-04-28 13:21:11***(22995) Exception caught in workflow engine. Attempting to continue [VALUE='UpdateReferences'][HR=0x0000000]
- Memory allocation on the Exchange Migrator console
- Possible permissions problem on the target OU or container that you are migrating to.
There are currently two options:
- Use the 'Synchronize and Update Migrated Mailboxes' wizard for the problem mailboxes. Be sure that both the default and manually created Outlook folders have been brought over successfully with data.
- Use the 'Undo Mail Object Migration' wizard for the problem mailboxes, then manually delete the target problem mailboxes, and remigrate them with Exchange Migrator.
- Be sure that you have all the permissions requirements per NETIQKB2202 : What are the software and configuration requirements for Exchange Migrator?.
Fixes have been included with EM 1.0 Hotfix 1, EM 1.0 Hotfix 3, and are rolled up in all current releases. Please note, however, that this error seems to manifest itself from time to time in current releases.
- Current Hotfixes: https://www.netiq.com/support/em/hotfixes.asp
- Current Releases: https://www.netiq.com/support/em/extended/default.asp