Operations Manager 3.30
What is the following MSSQLServer event in the application log of the Operations Manager database server?
event id 17052
Error: 50000, Severity: 0, State: 1
OnePoint Free Data Space Percentage.
These are informational events that are the result of a stored procedure that runs against the OnePoint database to collect performance data related to the amount of freespace in the database.
These events can be disabled by following the steps below:
- Open SQL Enterprise Manager
- Drill down to the Onepoint database
- Open Stored Procedures.
- Find the sp_OnePointFreeSpace stored procedure.
- Open this stored procedure and find the following text:
- Remove the '--' from the front of the lines beginning with IF, BEGIN & END.
- Select OK.
--IF ( (@DBFreeSpaceinMB - @LogFreeSpaceinMB) / (@DBSpaceinMB - @LogSpaceinMB) * 100 ) <= 40
SET @Results = 'OnePoint Free Data Space Percentage: ' + convert(char(20), (@DBFreeSpaceinMB - @LogFreeSpaceinMB) / (@DBSpaceinMB - @LogSpaceinMB) * 100)
RAISERROR(@Results, 0, 1) WITH LOG
You will no longer receive an event unless the DB free space is less than or equal to 40%.