Exchange Migrator 1.x
Exchange Migrator 2.x
Public Folder migration fails with errors in the Exchange Migrator EMApplog.
Error: '***(1343) Failed loading 'DAPI.DLL' [HR=0x0000007e]'
Error:'***(1371) Failed enumerating public folders [HR=0xc00459df]'
Reasons for the error include the following:
Exchmem.dlldoes not exist in the
- The path to the Microsoft Integration\Microsoft Exchange directory is not in the
- The mailbox you are using for the source MAPI profile does not have the correct permissions.
To resolve the
exchmem.dll issue, follow these steps:
- Refer to the Note near the bottom of this article and determine if you want to verify the DAPI dependencies. If so, verify them now.
- Ensure the Exchange Migrator is closed.
- Open Windows Explorer on the Exchange Migrator console computer.
- Browse to the
- Copy the file
- Paste it into the local
To resolve the environment PATH variable issue, add the Microsoft Integration\Microsoft Exchange directory to the environment
To resolve the permissions issue, verify the account you are using for migration has the correct permissions. Refer to the following NetIQ Knowledge Base article for information about the required permissions for Exchange Migrator:
If you would like to verify the DAPI dependencies before copying the
exchmem.dll file to the
System32 directory, download and install Dependency Walker from . If you have the Windows Support Tools installed, click Start > Programs > Windows Support Tools > Dependency Walker to start Dependency Walker.
To use Dependency Walker, follow these steps:
- Click File
- Select Open
- Browse to DAPI, which is usually located in two places:
c:\Program files\Microsoft Integration\Microsoft Exchange 2000
- Click Open
Any dependency displaying a yellow circle with a question mark has a problem. You may have to replace and register the corrupt file. NetIQ highly recommends researching the issue before making any changes.
For more information regarding the Exchange dlls required for Exchange Migrator, please refer to the following Knowledge Base article:
What Exchange DLLs does Exchange Migrator require?