- First, you will need to choose the Alert rule which you want to customize. You will need to navigate down to this rule .
- Once you open the rule you want to alter, click on the Alert Tab.
- Click on the Custom Fields button. You may any of the 5 custom fields. By clicking on the arrow button to the right-hand side of the text box, you may choose from a wide range of values. Click OK.
- The same process above is used to customize the Description box. Click OK.
- When you have completed the above steps, click on the Responses tab.
- Click on Edit. From this point you will be able to edit the response script.
NOTE: If you do not have notification setup, please see:
NETIQKB2027: How can I configure email notification for events or alerts?
- With the Notification Response opened, click on the Email Format tab.
- Select the radio button for Custom Email Format.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Subject text box. From here, you will be able to select what you want to include in your custom subject line. You may repeat this step for the body of the message as well.