NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
To change the location of the logs:
- Open the Registry Editor (regedt32).
- Navigate to:
- Double-click TraceLogPath.
- Change the default value,
%TEMP%\NetIQ_Debug, to the desired path in the String Editor window.
- Exit the Registry Editor.
- Stop and restart the NetIQ Services.
Another way to change the location is to change the System TEMP variable to point to the desired location. This will also redirect the log files to the new target. However, the TEMP variable change requires a reboot, whereas the registry change does not.