Are the associated registry entries removed when uninstalling Directory and Resource Administrator?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
When uninstalling Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA), the option to remove the associated registry entries is available. Perform the following steps to uninstall DRA along with the associated registry keys:
- Run Setup.exe from the CD or installation directory that was originally used to install DRA.
- Select Begin Setup.
- Click on Administration Server.
- Click on Remove All.
- When prompted to remove the NetIQ Administration server entries from the registry, select Yes.
NOTE: If this option is selected, all security settings for DRA including ActiveViews, Assistant Admins and Custom Roles will be removed from the Registry. If you wish to retain all security settings you should select NO.
- Click Next to complete the uninstall wizard.
- After the uninstall wizard has completed, reboot the machine to complete the uninstallation of DRA.