After upgrading Identity Manager to 4.7.4 version, forms for some workflows are not loading properly while requesting permissions in the Identity Applications Dashboard.
- Stop the Tomcat service running on your Identity Applications server by using the following command:
systemctl stop netiq-tomcat.service
- Back up the files from the /opt/netiq/idm/tomcat/lib/ directory.
- Download the apache-tomcat-9.0.36.tar.gz from the Apache Tomcat website.
- Navigate to a directory where you want to extract the file and execute the following command:
tar -xzf apache-tomcat-9.0.36.tar.gz
- Delete the ecj-4.6.3.jar file from the /opt/netiq/idm/tomcat/lib/ directory.
- Locate the lib directory in the extracted location and copy all the files to the /opt/netiq/idm/tomcat/lib/ directory.
- Run the following commands to change the permission for the directory:
chown novlua:novlua <directory_path>
chmod 755 <directory_path>
Where <directory_path> is the path to the lib directory.
- Start the Tomcat service on your Identity Applications server by running the following command: