Micro Focus iPrint
Micro Focus OES 2018 SP1 Update 11
Micro Focus OES 2018 SP2 Update 4
- Apache won't load.
- iPrint doesn't work
- iPrint relies on Apache for all communication
The following message is found within the /var/log/messages file:
systemd: Starting The Apache Webserver...
start_apache2[PID#]: AH00526: Syntax error on line 25 of /etc/opt/novell/httpd/conf.d/iprint_g.conf:
start_apache2[PID#]: Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
systemd: apache2.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE�
A Hot Patch has been released as of May 2, 2021 which is available through the channel. Apply the latest updates to resolve the issue.
This issue exists only if the following 3 criteria have been met:
- iPrint is installed on the server
- The OES 2018 was previously upgraded from OES 2015
- Either of the following two updates have been applied:
- Micro Focus OES 2018 SP1 Update 11
- Micro Focus OES 2018 SP2 Update 4