- Document ID:7024991
- Creation Date:17-Jan-2021
- Modified Date:08-Jun-2021
Support Portal (portal.microfocus.com)
Get email alerts about new patches, security vulnerability alerts, and other information about your product.
Note the following:
- Notifications are currently only provided on a daily basis, not as a weekly digest.
- If you were previously subscribed to Novell patch notifications prior to January 2021, it is no longer in effect and has not been carried forward. Please re-subscribe as described below.
- If you were previously registered for MySupport (Software Support Online) email notifications prior to June 2021, it is no longer in effect and has not been carried forward. Please re-subscribe as described below.
- Notifications from this service are not yet operational; the daily email is coming soon. However, you are free to add notifications in advance. This document will be updated when notifications are operational.
- Not all document types are supported by all products. For examples of data associated with the products and document types, use Knowledge Search with Filters. See also Searching Knowledge.
- The notification email will contain links for items that are new or updated.
See also Video: Email Notification Management
Add New Notifications
- On the Support Portal, go to Email Notifications > Add Notifications.
- In the Select Product list, type first letter to search and/or select a product.
- Select desired Available Document Type(s) and click the right arrow to move it to Selected.
- Click Save.
View and Delete Notifications
- On the Support Portal, go to Email Notifications > My Notifications.
- (Optional) Filter your list using Search in the upper right.
- Select item(s) to remove by selecting the checkbox on the left.
- Click Delete button in the upper left.
© Micro Focus.
Email notification for support case updates and post-close surveys are configured separately in User Profile
Feedback service temporarily unavailable. For content questions or problems, please contact Support.