Do I need to create a new account?
- You are former user of SupportLine or Attachmate (My Support or Downloads), or a brand new Micro Focus customer
- You have never logged into any of the websites listed below
- Customer Center (Micro Focus, Novell, NetIQ, GWAVA, SUSE)
- Community (to post in support forums, idea exchanges, etc.)
- Marketplace (to download apps, add-ons, etc.)
- Support Portal since January 2021
- Software Licenses and Downloads (SLD) or Software Entitlement (SE)
- softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com (mysupport.microfocus.com, formerly Software Support Online) since February 2019
- Partner Portal
- On-Demand Training
- If you have an existing account, you will be sent an email containing your username (from firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line âMicro Focus Login Usernameâ).
- If you do not have an account, you will see a message âSorry, we cannot find the email address you entered. ...â
How do I create a login account?
- Click Create an Account.
- Complete the necessary information. IMPORTANT: Use the same email address as on your Micro Focus order, past SupportLine or Attachmate account, or user invitation email initiated by your organization's Delegated Administrator. Using the same email address ensures that your account is properly linked to entitlements and support case history.
- Click the "Create Login" button.
When I try creating a new account, I see âError: email address existsâ or âSorry! Somethingâs wrong.â What now?
How do I validate my email address?
Why didn't I receive the validation email?
Sometimes it can take a few minutes for email to be delivered. Check your email spam or junk folder for a message sent from email@example.com. If you still don't receive the message, contact Login Help.
I can't remember my username and/or password. What can I do?
How do I log out?
What I have some other login question or problem?
How can I tell I'm logged in?
After logging in, why can't see any entitlements or case history in the Support Portal?
- Make sure your login account is using the same email address as on your Micro Focus order, past SupportLine or Attachmate account, or user invitation email.
- Contact your organization's Delegated Administrator to request user access to support entitlements.
- If you still have issues, contact Customer Support using one of the following methods:
Be prepared to provide details of your account to a support agent.