IDM UserApplication 4.8.1 or 4.8.2
Non-English SSPR page
Challenge responses meet requirements, but cannot be saved
"Add an extra random answer" returned after answering Challenge Questions
SSPR does not accept challenge answers even thou they are correct
Problem does not occur on English page
SSPR user creation fails with special character (umlaut)
Steps to duplicate:
1. Answer the challenge questions.
2. Make sure message is returned: "Your answers meets the requirements."
3. Click to record answers.
4. You will be returned to the initial screen with the message "Add an extra random answer."
5. Change the language in the bottom menu of the page to English.
6. Answer the questions with the same answers as before.
7. Save answers. This time it will work successfully.
Upgrade to SSPR 18.104.22.168 or newer.
Then open the SSPR configuration editor and make the following change:
Settings â¨ Application â¨ Application
Character Set for decoding inbound data.
Set value as utf-8
Workaround for prior versions:
Delete or comment out the line says <request-character-encoding>UTF-8</request-character-encoding>