DataTables warning: table id=messagelist - Ajax error. For more information about
this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7
Note: Applying these changes to a system, can help working around the issue. If the Problem keeps occurring after the changes where made, consider contacting support.
A. Open a SSH-Session to your SMG Appliance.
1. Open up the VAAdmin-Webinterface:
2. Login using the vaadmin-user and its credentials.
3. Go to System Services:
B. Increase the Memory Limit.
$ su root
7. Change directory to the /etc/php7/apache2 folder
$ cd /etc/php7/apache2/
8. Open up the file php.ini
$ nano /etc/php7/apache2/php.ini
9. Change the memory_limit from 128M to 1G
Search for the line :
memory_limit = 128M
Change the line to:
memory_limit = 1G
10. The file should now look like this:
11. Save the settings by pressing Ctrl+X
12. Accept the save Dialog by pressing the Y -Key.
13. In order to apply the changed memory settings restart the Apache2-Server.
14. Run the command in the terminal window.
$ service apache2 restart
can lead to issues caused by memory-shortcomings.
If the Appliance does not have sufficient memory to execute those queries the error-message appears.