Employees everywhere are moving to remote work, which increases the need for more convenient file access across devices. To help with the transition, Micro Focus would like to help by offering an unlimited license for Micro Focus Filr, our easy enterprise-ready sync-and-share solution with real-time collaborative file editing capabilities for use in production until September 30th, 2020. See https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/businesscontinuity/covid-19.
How can existing Filr Standard Edition customers take advantage of this offer?
Existing Filr Standard customers can take advantage of the extended trail offer by following these steps:
- You need to register for the Extended Trial
- You will get an email with the actual download links where you need to go through the Filr 4 COVID-19 EULA and download the license file (NF-Filr Advanced Extended Trial-001.zip),
- You will then need to apply this license file in the Filr Appliance console and Advanced will then be activated.
- At the end of the trial period, if you purchase Advanced, you need to get the new license file from the Customer Center (the normal process when moving from Standard to Advanced), and apply the new license.
- If you decide to stay with Standard, then you need to apply the existing license file which you have been using with Standard edition.