- NetIQ Access Manager 4.5.Support Pack 1
- NetIQ Access Manager 4.5 Support Pack 1 Hot Fix 1 220.127.116.11-4
- NetIQ Access Manager 4.5 Support Pack 1 Hot Fix 1 18.104.22.168-4 has been installed running the "installPatch.sh" script
- no errors have been returned while running the script
- From within iManager => Troubleshooting = > Version the product version for the Admin Console sever has not been updated
- The IDP server version has been updated
- The Version from with the Admin Context menu in the upper right corner of iManager has not been updated
In case the "/opt/novell/nam/patches/installed" does not exist due to the fact it could not be created because of OS hardening or if the folder has been deleted the Troubleshooting section will use the version store within "/opt/volera/roma/conf/application/version"
The Admin Console Server checks the following sources to identify the installed product version
- "/opt/volera/roma/conf/application/version" file which stores the major installed version
- "/opt/novell/nam/patches" which stores all installed patches / hotfixes
- During the startup process the Admin Console will check both files which will be logged into the "/var/opt/novell/nam/logs/adminconsole/tomcat/catalina.out" file:
Apr 03, 2020 9:17:52 AM com.netiq.nam.common.util.PatchHelper enumeratePatches
INFO: There are no patches installed at /opt/novell/nam/patches/installed.
Apr 03, 2020 9:17:52 AM com.netiq.nam.common.util.PatchHelper getPatchVersion
INFO: Empty patch version.
Apr 03, 2020 9:17:52 AM com.netiq.nam.common.util.PatchHelper getPatchVersionINFO: Formated product version is 22.214.171.124-4-Klaus.
- The Version in the
- Troubleshooting menu will be the one evaluated be observing the "/opt/novell/nam/patches/installed" directory
- Admin Menu context will be observed from the version file