GroupWise Mobility Service 2014 R2
GroupWise Mobility Service 18
Users are not getting mail on their devices
Users from one Post Office are not getting mail on their devices
Seeing "Error with GWEvent notification : <IP address>:4500" on the POA verbose logs
Seeing "Error writing the slap connection response message " on the POA verbose logs
Seeing "Remove slap connection ID ...... because of error " on the POA verbose logs
1. In a GroupWise admin console, go to the Post Office Agent > Agent Settings > TCP/IP address
2. Change setting to use IP instead of host name
3. Check the box to "Bind exclusively to TCP/IP address"
4. Save settings
5. Restart the Post Office Agent
6. It may be necessary to restart the GMS services
Start sending messages to verify if the settings change fixed the issue. It is helpful to open a POA web console and check the SOAP notification section under the Configuration tab to see when the last slap occurred.