ZENworks Configuration Management 2017 Update 4 Database
It is sometimes necessary to do a database query for appliance with embedded Sybase. This TID discusses how to install dbisql to do database queries.
- Using winscp get these files from /opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi on primary
Note: use most current version (this is from 17)
- Copy them to some Windows workstation 64bit set up for the purpose of running DBISQL and install them.
- Confirm that you can launch dbisql to connect to the database.
- To start dbisql: Go to c:\asa\bin64 and run dbisql
- On primary run this:
- Get the user (zenadmin) and password
- In dbisql set the username, password, host and port like the screenshot below (using the password returned from zman above, and the host as your primary server, same port 2638)