Micro Focus iPrint Appliance 3.x
Micro Focus iPrint for OES 2015 SP1
Micro Focus iPrint for OES 2018
Changing the Color and Duplexing options are not honored when submitting a print job with QuickPrint. The options can be changed and are saved, but the print job will always come out Black & White or always as a single page, regardless of the value of the settings.
Change the internal renderer driver from PCL to PostScript.
- Go to the Management Console (https://servername:9443)
- click the Manage iPrint Appliance tile
- choose the Renderers link (left menu item)
- highlight the iPrint Local Renderer
- click the Edit button
- Change the Default Printer Driver to the Generic PostScript Printer Foomatic/Postscript (recommended) driver.
The duplex and color settings are ignored when the PCL driver is selected.