Micro Focus iPrint
When attempting to install an iPrint printer to a Chromebook, the install loops from 0 to 100% and never installs.
Micro Focus is investigating a solution to this problem. Until that time, the following two options exist:
Recreate the certificate with a SAN to match the PSMHostAddress
- Use the PSMHostAddress to access the iPrint Portal page.
- Find the PSMHostaddress by running the following command a terminal session to the iPrint server:
- cat /etc/opt/novell/iprint/conf/ipsmd.conf | grep PSMHostAddress
- When accessing the iPrint Portal page, use the address PMSHostAddress value.
- For example, if the address following PSMHostAddress is iprint03.mycompany.com, then use this address to bring up the iPrint Portal:
The iPrint code cannot handle a scenario where the address bound to the Print Manager does not match the address used to access the iPrint Portal page (https://<iPrintDNSName>/print).