Micro Focus iPrint Appliance 3.x
When clicking the Synchronize Now button within the iPrint Appliance Directory Servers -> Directory Servers Configuration page, the following error is returned
Last manual synchronization [DATE]
- Status: Failed
- Error: An error has occurred. See the server logs for more information.
Run the Re-Index Everything tool with the Search Index tool.
- Take a snapshot of the Appliance.
- Delete the kablink cache
- rm /vastorage/search/lucene/kablink/*
- rcSuSEfirewall2 stop
- Paste the following command into a terminal session:
- base64 -di /etc/opt/novell/iprintmobile/conf/credstore.conf
- Look for the line which shows <entry key="filr.password">
- Copy the password which shows for that entry.
- https://<appliance host address>:8444
- Type 'admin' for the user name
- Type the password found from step 3 for the password
- Choose "Cancel" when prompted to change the password
- This might take quite some time so let it continue until it is completed.
- rcSuSEfirewall2 start