PlateSpin Migrate 12.x
Following steps are recommended to build the drivers:
compile the ena.ko driver for a specific kernel, Clone the source code for the ena module from GitHub at https://github.com/amzn/amzn-drivers and refer the README for the step.
This document is provided by AWS. For more information on it please refer to the below AWS link https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/enhanced-networking-ena.html#enhanced-networking-ena-linux
2. Run the following command to get the release string and architecture of the kernel:
'uname ârâ -- release string
âuname âmâ --architecture
3. Go back to the PlateSpin server extract the package (751A8D72-B201-4970-9094-3C1CD977A21F) into a temporary folder.
4. Create a new sub-folder in the temporary folder for this driver using the following naming convention:
5. Copy the ena.ko produced to the subfolder created
6. Compress the contents of temporary folder as 1.package (only files should be ziped)
7. Copy the '1.package' file produced above to the original folder location