Reflection Pro 2014
Reflection for IBM 2014
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2014
Reflection for IBM 2011
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011
Reflection Standard Suite 2011
A HotFix (HF) for Reflection Desktop is a cumulatively built product update, intended for limited distribution, which addresses specific customer issues and enhancement requests; outside the regular Development release cycle. It is only available to Micro Focus customers with current software support and maintenance contracts, and only after contacting Micro Focus Customer Support directly. A HotFix undergoes limited stability and quality testing and is intended for quick release to address specific product issues and should not be deployed to production environments without thorough testing. It is recommended to upgrade to a full-release or a Service Pack version of Reflection Desktop when it becomes available.
1. Open an existing ribbon file with the Classic MDI Designer.
2. Click on the Toolbars tab.
3. [Optional] Select an existing Toolbar and click the Delete button (if the Toolbar is to be replace by an updated Toolbar in another ribbon file).
4. Click the existing Import... button.
5. Prompt is given to select one of the following options:
a) Import Legacy Toolbar
b) Import Toolbar from another Ribbon file
6. If the first option is selected, then continue with existing process to import a legacy toolbar file.
7. If the second option is selected, the user is prompted to browse and select a ribbon file with a list of toolbars (using the label names) available to import.
8. The user selects a toolbar from the list and clicks OK.