2. Right click on this object and select PROPERTIES the select the TAB labeled "Certificates" and then select the EXPORT button.
3. When prompted on whether to export the private key select "YES".
4. Enter the filename and location, for example c:\LDAPcert.pfx.
5. You will be required to input a password to protect the private key. Make sure to note the password used in this step, it will be required during the import process into OpenSSL.
6. Copy the *.pfx file to your linux server. From the linux server type OPENSSL at the console then <enter>. The OpenSSL application is now running and the console command will look like this:
7. Extract the private key: pkcs12 -in LDAPcert.pfx -nocerts -out key.pem Enter the password chosen during the export and then choose a passphrase as well.
8. Extract the public key: pkcs12 -inLDAPcert.pfx -clcerts -nokeys -out ifcert.pem
9. Remove the passphrase from the private key: rsa -in key.pem -out ifkey.pem
10. Copy these to the default Apache certificate directory: /etc/ssl/servercerts
11. The final step is to point iFolder's Apache config file to the new certificate files. Edit the /etc/opt/novell/ifolder/conf/httpd.conf file and change the SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile directives to point to the new certs. Here is what they should look like:
Now restart iFolder and login to the iFolder Admin tool to create the iFolder objects.
Formerly known as TID# NOVL103315