- Document ID:7022240
- Creation Date:27-Oct-2017
- Modified Date:12-Mar-2018
Running a report fails with the following error:
License for Distributed Search feature is expired
To run reports in the same JVM as Sentinel, complete the following steps:
1. Log in to the Sentinel server and open the /etc/opt/novell/sentinel/config/obj-component.JasperReportingComponent.properties file.
2. Locate the reporting.process.oktorunstandalone property.
3. (Conditional) If the property is not in the file, add it.
4. Set the property to false. For example:
6. Restart Sentinel.
© Micro Focus.
This occurs if your environment has the default 25 EPS license.
Feedback service temporarily unavailable. For content questions or problems, please contact Support.