Reflection for the Web 2011 (All Editions)
Reflection Security Gateway 2014 (All Editions)
Reflection Security Gateway 2011
To support the JAWS screen reader, you must have the following products installed:
- Reflection for the Web 2014, 2011, or 2008, or Reflection Security Gateway 2014 or 2011
- JAWS for Windows, from Freedom Scientific
For information about this product, see the Freedom Scientific web site at:
- The Java Access Bridge for Microsoft Windows, from Oracle (formerly Sun)
If using Java 7 update 6 or higher, enable the Java Access Bridge by following the instructions on this page:
If using Java 6, download the Java Access Bridge for Microsoft Windows from Oracle at:
Note the following:
- If JAWS is configured to read your keystrokes aloud, your password will be vocalized when you enter it.
- In some instances, when the Reflection terminal display is refreshed, JAWS is not prompted to read the text. To manually prompt JAWS to read the screen, press Insert + Down Arrow (Say All).