Service Desk 7.4 Web Services
- Using Service Desk API
- Accessing the API with HTTPS protocol
- API is automatically consumed
- API is returning an unusable SSL address
- API URL has the correct port
- API URL has HTTP protocol instead of HTTPS protocol
API consumed: https://host_name/LiveTime/WebObjects/LiveTime.woa/ws/_About?wsdl
WSDL contains: http://host_name:443/LiveTime/WebObjects/LiveTime.woa/ws/_About
The following is seen when making a call to the bad API URL in C#:
Server Error in '/' Application.
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
The following is seen when visiting the URL in Firefox:
Please contact Micro Focus Customer Support for a patch to resolve this issue.