Logging into Your Organization's Systems
Attachmate software products (including Reflection, EXTRA!, INFOConnect, and Verastream) are used for connecting to or managing systems. However, Attachmate does not administer the systems or accounts within your organization. Please contact your organization's Help Desk or system administrator for issues regarding lost, forgotten, reset, revoked, or expired server login user IDs and passwords (authentication security credentials).
Some Attachmate products have the ability to store your host user ID and password information (such as in a script, recorded macro, or settings file). If you need to configure or modify this data, refer to the documentation for your product at https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/.
Logging into Attachmate Web Sites
If you are having trouble logging in to a password-protected Attachmate web site, refer to the appropriate resources:
- Downloads or My Support: See KB 7021966. If you forgot your password, see #6._I_cant_remember_my_password._What_can_I_do.
- Forums: Manage your account at https://www.microfocus.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp.
- Vision (Technology Previews): To request access, use the sign-up page. To reset a forgotten password, use the âLost password?â link on the login page.
- NetIQ, Novell, or SUSE: To manage your account, click the âSign inâ or "Login" link at the top.
- Others: See https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services/support-login/.