This technical note includes certification information about supported RFCs, standards, and extensions for PKI Services Manager.
Reflection PKI Services Manager supports the following RFCs, standards, and extensions:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validated for most supported platforms (see KB 7021285)
- JITC DoD PKI certification for Reflection PKI Services Manager 1.3, 1.3 SP1.
- RFCs 2253, 2560, and 3280
- X.509 certificates for server and client authentication (X.509 versions 1-3)
- Version 2 X.509 CRL
- PKCS#7 â for packaging of Federal Bridge Certificate Authority (FBCA) bridge certificates
- PKCS#10 â for certificate requests to a Certificate Authority (CA)
- Support for the following certificate extensions:
- Policy Constraints
- Basic Constraints
- Name Constraints
- Extended Key Usage