Host Access Management and Security Server version 12.4
This technical note provides instructions to improve connection times on UNIX/non-Windows platforms in Management and Security Server.
To improve connection times on non-Windows platforms, follow these steps after installing Management and Security Server, particularly when the system is virtualized or otherwise headless:
- Stop the MSS Server service.
- In a text editor, open
<MSS installation folder>/server/conf/container.conf
- Locate this line:
- Edit the items in red, as follows:
- Remove the # to uncomment the line.
- Replace x with <n+1>, where <n> is the highest number noted in the other wrapper.java.additional.<n> lines.
For example, if the highest number noted is 7, the edited line would be:
- Save the file.
- Restart the MSS Server service.