When you are in the Ribbon user interface mode and open a legacy VT session (*.r2w or *.r4w file created with Reflection version 14.1 or earlier), the sessionâs toolbars are not displayed.
(The Classic user interface mode automatically displays
toolbars from legacy VT sessions.)
In Ribbon mode, you can import legacy VT toolbars from any legacy VT session file (*.r2w or *.r4w) or toolbar file (*.rtb) to the currently selected VT session. Once imported, the toolbars display as buttons on the Ribbon.
- Open the VT session you want to import the toolbars from and select the session in the workspace.
- Right click the Ribbon and then select "Customize the Ribbon."
- In the Ribbon UI Designer, in the Insert Controls group, click Import.
- From the Open dialog box, select the legacy VT session file or the toolbar file you want to import.
UI Designer displays all visible toolbars in the âConvert Legacy Toolbarsâ panel:
- Select the Ribbon group you want to import the toolbars to. You can select an existing group or you can add a new tab and a new group.
- To use small buttons that are grouped vertically in rows of three, select "Use small buttons."
- Select the toolbars you want to import and then click Convert.
The imported buttons are added to the Ribbon group.
If you checked the âUse small buttonsâ box, buttons are grouped vertically as follows:
- Click OK and save the .map file.
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011 Technical Resources: https://support.microfocus.com/product/?prod=RUO11