Reflection for IBM 2014
Reflection for IBM 2011 R3 SP1
Reflection Standard Suite 2011 R3 SP1
This technical note includes a link to a sample file that shows how to use SmartUx controls with a session running Reflection's on-board demo host.
- A toggle button that turns the Scratch Pad on or off.
- A required field that provides simple error checking and writes error messages to the Scratch Pad.
- A drop-down list that provides options to navigate to different screens.
- A drop-down list that limits the selections available in a program option list.
- A border control that displays a message in the scratch pad when the cursor enters the field under the control.
You can run this sample as a VBA macro or as a .NET application.
The smartUxDemo.rd3x session document file includes a VBA macro that sets up these controls. To run this sample, download this file to your data directory (for example, My Documents\Attachmate\Reflection) and open it in a Reflection workspace.
For instructions and basic samples that show how to get started with SmartUx controls, see âUsing SmartUx Controlsâ in the VBA guide:
The smartUxDemo Visual Studio 2010 solution opens a session on the Reflection on-board demo host and sets up these controls for the session. To run this sample, download and unzip this file to your project directory.
For instructions and basic samples that show how to get started with SmartUx controls, see âUsing SmartUx Controlsâ in the .NET guide: