To improve connection times on non-Windows platforms, follow these steps after installing the Reflection ZFE session server, particularly when the system is virtualized or otherwise headless:
- Stop the Reflection ZFE session server service.
- Open the <Reflection ZFE installation folder>/sessionserver/conf/container.conf file in a text editor.
- Locate this line, and edit as follows:
- Remove the # to uncomment the line.
- Replace x with <n+1>, where <n> is the highest number noted in the other wrapper.java.additional.<n> lines.
- Save the file.
- Restart the Reflection ZFE session server service.